I love other peoples' repack box posts just because it's fun to see what they produce. I've never seen anything too mind-blowing come out of one, but someday maybe. That's what the chase is all about....
 |
| $20 at Walmart. And oooooh! O-Pee-Chee! This is my lucky day - I just know it! |
 |
| I didn't know Moises was still playing until recently, and look! A Pitcher batting! Gotta love it.... |
 |
| So many throwback cards nowadays, but I enjoy them. That Seaver is a refractor of some kind. And who else is excited about 42 - the Jackie Robinson movie? |
 |
| One of two new presidential cards that this box produced. |
 |
| Can't argue with a Babe Ruth, and that Ichiro is sweet. I am really getting to like that guy as a result of my card collecting. The one-name gimmick has totally worked on me. |
 |
| Some great leaping double plays that will be making their way to gcrl. |
 |
| I gather that he is the big star on the scene these days, the way Griffey and Frank Thomas were in the mid-90's, but who collects his cards? I have a few, but I would gladly trade them all for some Griffeys, man! Griffeys are the best! |
 |
| That Jeter is going in a pile for Sooz, and I ALWAYS seem to get a few Prince Fielders. I got his Upper Deck Gold rookie numbered out of some super-low number and a fistful of other P. Fielders. Who collects this guy? This is information I need..... |
 |
| A pair of Posadas, and I seem to remember somebody around here collecting Ethiers. Also, sweet award card.... |
 |
| That's the 2nd of this Koufax I've pulled, so one is for trade; and a great JFK for my presidents collection. But the real star here is Sutter's sweet 'stache and Archie Bunker grin. |
 |
| I have no idea what this set is. I mean, I remember this design on some UD subset cards in the 90's but never thought much of it. They made a whole line out of this design?? Stretching for nostalgia much? Anyway, look at my Pudge. |
 |
| Another Jeter for Sooz. His face gets bigger every year. He's really staring to look like Quagmire. |
 |
| Another Frank Robinson and a Verlander. I hear he's also quite good at baseball. |
 |
| According to Beckett, this card is worth ten bucks. So, if you would like to send me $10 as a gift via paypal, I will put you in the drawing..... Or we can trade for some Griffeys. Speaking of which, were there any Griffeys in this box at all? |
 |
| You bet your sweet bippy! There's your $40 value! |
Now, no more new posts until I mail out some trade fodder. Watch your mailboxes, people!
0 Yorumlar