Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Notes in the desk

From this article in Vanity Fair we learn that recent United States presidents have left a note in their desk in the oval office addressed to the president who will succeed them. This began with Ronald Reagan when he wrote, "Don't let the turkeys get you down!" Bush Sr. left Bill Clinton a note saying he would be “rooting” for him.

Next year will be bush’s turn to write such a note. What’s he going to write?

***
Speaking of notes, on a serious and sincere note, I want to thank all of you for your comments every day and especially yesterday. You made me feel that I wasn’t alone and you also understood. I feel like we had a group cyber session and the results were very positive. Thank you!

The changing values I mentioned yesterday had nothing to do with anything political. It was more about what I found to be important in my life and how some of the things I used to treasure, I see now as just “stuff”. It seems a whole lot easier these days to shed some of that stuff and focus on the real true and honored treasures of my life.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar