Choosing what to hang on the walls can be daunting for many of us. Believe me, I get it! Especially because there so many rules and endless possibilities . Often, we end-up with plain walls with zero personality because we don't want to give it too much thought. But we got this friends! It's time to give those empty walls some personality....
Artwork is an easy and an affordable way to add interest and style in a space. You can choose a large scale single piece, like I did, or you can create a gallery wall to make a bold statement. But be intentional with your pieces!! Remember that you will be spending time in these rooms and for that reason, be mindful of the art work that you will choose to display on your walls. Go for art that captures your artistic eye, inspires you and makes you happy!!!
I am thrilled to be be collaborating with Photowall to offer a few basic tips that will help you create a space that is stylish and that's decorated tastefully.
She is right at home in our living room and she couldn't be more perfect for me. The colors on the print capture all the shades in the room which are soothing and serene. It makes the room feel stylish but in a playful way. I never want to design a room that feels too precious. After all, it's not only a space where we entertain, but also kick back and relax.







0 Yorumlar