Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alphabet Laughs-A Is For Avacado And Apple And Agile

I have decided to do
what I am going to call
The Alphabet Posts.
Where do I start?
Why with
A 
of course.
So...
A is for Avacado,
The fruit of the Gods.
A
is also for Apple.
Delicious and Tasty
worm spots and all
(okay- what is worse than
finding a worm in your half-eaten
apple?  Well...finding
HALF A WORM, of course!
And...last but not least...
A is for
Agile.
MyHero 
sometimes forgets
that he is on the
cloudy side of 60.
You know the side..
the one where you get
cataracts.
The time of life when
your get up and go has
kind of got up and went.

Grow old?
Nope!
Not MYHERO!
MyHero can run
and play with the best
of them.

You know he likes to sit,
and snack
right?
Okay-either he has spilled
glazing on his shirt or
he has really bad dandruff...
can I get an EEEEWWW?
But once he is 
OFF 
his seat
you might find him
diving over the chair
he was sitting in.
Pretty
AGILE
for his age, huh?

I think they ought to have
a special place in the
Olympics for
guys like him...
don't you?

Yep!
That's MyHero.
So.......How's your 
old boy doing?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar