Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

August 25 Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop!

Alrighty then....excuse making time!  I had a doctor's appointment today for refills on my heart meds that turned quickly into a comedy sketch!  The front office people thought I had insisted on a face to face visit apparently.  I, on the other hand, had requested a video visit as our numbers are very high right now but was told no.   Finally, realizing that maybe I could just make another appointment and get a video thingy I asked and was told sure!  Much to my relief I quickly got out of the doctor's office and talked to my doc a few minutes later! He is a dear friend who is working round the clock and I have so much respect for him and his nurses!  It was just so much like Who's on First? trying to figure it out in the moment! 😂  So time got away from me and it was almost dark when I went out to feed the horse.  There was the most beautiful sunset happening!  Rushing to finish feeding Asia and trying not to wrench my back any further, I fast walked back and got my phone to snap a quick pic!  The trees in silhouette reminded me of our blog hop theme!

I added the sentiment from Leigh's Steampunk Serengeti Grunge Sentiment Digi Stamp Set in Photoshop.  The next one came about playing with the colors a bit and I liked it a lot, too!

So maybe if I hadn't told you where this was you might imagine it was in a far off land!  So I am sending this one off packing to the far away land of the Steampunk Serengeti Blog Hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar