We are trying to get our grandson to eat different foods... but he is stubborn so sometimes it is necessary to "trick" him. For instance he likes plain noodles... no sauce, no butter, nothing... so I thought maybe he would eat "plain" cheese ravioli. He also likes to "dip" his food so I thought maybe he would dip in spaghetti sauce.
I didn't come up with this brilliant idea until I was laying on a table having an acupuncture treatment at 3:30 in the afternoon... not much time to whip up ravioli, spaghetti sauce, meatballs, right? So on the way home I stopped at the grocery store and bought this...
...along with a jar of spaghetti sauce.
Then, just to round it all out, I bought these...
Not one thing homemade or made with love. .. the spaghetti sauce was Newman's Own so that's almost like homemade, right? And you know what? The little bugger wouldn't touch the ravioli or the sauce so he didn't get a cookie... sigh...
Thanks for stopping by...

0 Yorumlar