Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blessing Our Circumstances

Bless a thing and it will bless you. Curse it and it will curse you...If you bless a situation, it has no power to hurt you, and even if it is troublesome for a time, it will gradually fade out, if you sincerely bless it.


Emmet Fox


And so I decided to bless yet another snow day home from school with the kids. And, I survived with both of my eyeballs. But, I did take a little mental field trip into some green photos. You know....green grass, green ferns, green trees, etc.....


Dreaming of my front porch in warmer weather. I cannot wait.



Pears ready for picking. I am trying to forget the hornets and wasps that also seem to come with the picking.




My lawn chair sitting amongst the fruit trees.....green, green, green.



And, a little burst of sunshine to go along with all of the green. A whimsical looking sunflower that grew in our garden last year.




Then, after my mental field trip, my husband came home from work. He rounded up the kids and took them to a local basketball game. I stayed home in the peace and quiet.


And that is the real reason I still have both of my eyeballs.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar