Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Front Porch Makeover

 


 I promised photos 

of my front porch makeover.

 I went from reds to blues and greens

and did it on a budget . . . 

 

I bought this little basket

of silk flowers to hang 

on the front door,

but first I painted the door

a soft aqua blue.



 

I spray painted the 

old red glider,

aqua blue.

 



 

and our old milk can 

table base as well :)

 


 

Then spray painted this 

old terracotta and metal

plant stand, white.

I should have taken a before

photo of this,

it was ready for the junkyard.

It is amazing sometimes

what a little spray paint can do :) 

 

The outdoor rugs 

I purchased at Walmart.
 

I still have a couple of things

to do, but this is

basically, my transformation.

 

All I need is a warm day, 

a pitcher of lemonade

and a friend to share it with.

 

Come join me :)

 

~~~~~*****~~~~~  

I want to thank all of you 

that prayed for me,

my surgery went very well. 

I did have a little scare,

and another problem arise,

(may share about it later)

but all in all the surgery was 

successful.

I will be having it done on my

right eye next Thursday.

Please pray for me again.

I truly appreciate it.

 

~~~~~*****~~~~~  

 

Thank you for visiting . . .

come again, 

my welcome-mat is always out.

 


 

Your blogging sister,

Connie :)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar