Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Visit to Tunbridge Wells

I just had an email from JEFFERY DEAVER who "loved" CUT SHORT!
He even kindly sent a quote:
"Cut Short is a stylish, top-of-the-line crime tale, a seamless blending of psychological sophistication and gritty police procedure. And you're just plain going to love DI Geraldine Steel - JEFFERY DEAVER"

This was taken in the studio of BBC Radio Kent.
Once I started chatting to Pat Marsh and Linsey on the Saturday Breakfast Show, their enthusiasm soon livened me up. It was a lot of fun meeting them. You can see how much wider awake I look after meeting them. Before (below) after (right).
You can listen to my live interview on BBC iplayer for about a week before it disappears on the following link:

After the interview, I went round the corner to Waterstones in Tunbridge Wells where CUT SHORT sold out by 3 o'clock - just time to buy another pair of purple shoes before setting off home...

A big THANK YOU to all the readers in Tunbridge Wells who stopped for a chat, and thank you to all of you who bought CUT SHORT. Look out for ROAD CLOSED which will be published in June.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar