Summer is upon us and the Once Upon a Time Challenge is over. That challenge is hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings, and encourages reading or viewing from four broad categories: Fairy Tale, Folklore, Fantasy and Mythology. My goal was to read five books, but I read and reviewed only four books. My choices were all in the fantasy genre, although several were cross-overs with the mystery genre. I did watch the first two Hobbit movies in April and write a post on that topic.
I enjoyed all the books I read. The books I read for this event were... Moon Over Soho by Ben Aaronovitch Whispers Under Ground by Ben Aaronovitch 9tail Fox by Jon Courtenay Grimwood Among Others by Jo Walton You can check out the Review Sitewhere participants posted links to any book or screen posts related to this event. Also, bloggers will link their summary posts HERE.
0 Yorumlar