Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Secret Dead Blog Contest: Win a Prayer!

I got excited about Robert Ferrigno's Prayers for the Assassin the moment I heard the concept: a series of devestating terror sneak attacks turns much of the United States into an Islamic republic. (See map above.) Ferrigno's novel is the best of all possible worlds: a literary hardboiled intelligent action-packed futuristic thriller. It's also easily his best book, and that's saying a lot for a guy who gave us Horse Latitudes, Heartbreaker and The Wake-Up.

I want you to experience the fun for yourself. Hence, this nifty new SECRET DEAD BLOG CONTEST, in which one of you will win an autographed copy of Prayers for the Assassin, mailed to your home directly from the Ferrigno Lair, somewhere in the heart of the Lawless Zone of the Pacific Northwest.

To enter, simply shoot me an e-mail (duane.swier [at] verizon.net) answering this question:

If you had to pick one U.S. state to surrender to the Islamic Republic, which would it be? And why?

(Me, I'd offer up Delaware... c'mon, it's hardly a state... but don't let me sway you.)

Shoot me your answers all weekend; be sure to put "Prayers Contest" in the subject line. I'll pick a winner this Monday (2/13) evening and post it on the blog.

In the meantime, definitely check out the extensive and somewhat frightening website (Jihad Cola!) that Scribner has set up at www.prayersfortheassassin.com. And if you haven't already, start reading Ferrigno's blog at the same site.

Robert Ferrigno: putting the "rad" in radical Islam.

Good luck!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar