Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Those Christmas Letters

I started two red three ring binders for the Christmas letters.

If you ever write a Christmas letter my suggestion is to put a date on it and sign it yourself instead of just typing your name…make it personal.  It was like a huge puzzle here trying to figure out what year was what. Finally reading through the letters and doing the math I figured it out.  I had old Christmas Letters from 1996 – 2016 to sort through.  The file cabinet I kept them in is quite empty now.

I found letters from both of our daughters before they became mothers.  They are interesting bits of history.  I made copies of them and will include them in the Grands folders but I ran out of page protectors the non glare kind.

So the Christmas Letter project is done but the Grands binders filled with keepsakes still need a little work.  I need one more newspaper clipping.  They are close to completion.

Today I am off to a photography class, I should stay home and work on something but tomorrow is another day.  Today is a “me” day.  I think I have earned it.
Wagon Wheel 2
Blog Signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar