Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

To movie reviewers, critics, and bloggers

People, stop complaining. Day after day, all I hear is criticisms of the lack of originality in today's cinematic market. Sure, I may well be guilty of such rants, and yes, it's perfectly justified, but if you really don't like it, do something about it.

Think about it, people. We are movie bloggers. That means, we spend the majority of out time analyzing the fuck out of films. If you locked ten different movie critics with a Blogger account inside a room with a laptop and everything with a Criterion stamp, chances are, they'd manage to fart out a halfway-decent script. So why don't you all just team up and write the best damn movie ever, and show the world your superiority over Michael Bay is justified!

In fact, I'll get ya'll started. In one sentence, describe a movie you can guarantee will win an Oscar. Go, people.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar