I have to be completely out of my mind. That's all there is to it. You see, I just finished the garden shed. I have a partially constructed flower shop to finish, not to mention a soap shop that has been sitting idle since November. I have the Creatin' Contest kit just waiting to be started (December: tick, tick, tick) and an advent calendar that kinda needs to be done by December 3rd. Yet instead of working through these projects, I do this...
 |
The kit has been waiting three years for it's turn... |
 |
| New parts, new possibilities! |
 |
| Parts list - so OCD satisfying! |
 |
Right now this is exciting but at some point I am going to hate painting pieces. |
I know better than to argue with myself. Might as well just save time and go with the creative flow!
 |
| I love fresh wood, glue and nails! |
 |
| Kitchen cabinet mock up. |
 |
| I have the perfect size plywood for the divider wall. |
 |
| First floor dry fit. I'm full of ideas... |
 |
| I can cut this opening... |
 |
| And cut this one... |
 |
| And fill this one... |
Oh trust me. I have asked myself some tough questions... "What about the space it will need to be displayed properly? Where will you put the garden shed and the flower shop/s? Have you forgotten about poor Alki Point? Are you aware that you have two large builds already in your bedroom?". And to myself I say...
 |
| See that computer hutch? Those built in shelves? |
 |
You've got plenty of space. You just need to get creative! |
And let's not forget my hunky handy handsome husband. The one who brings home tools and shelving material as early Mother's Day gifts and offers to double my display space.
 |
| An automagical nailer! |
 |
Purdy melamine wall shelf, brackets and lovely edge molding! My drawer tops will only be for storage now and the shelf for displaying completed projects! |
See I can argue with myself all day but I always, always win.
Real Good Toys New Orleans dollhouse - let's do this!
Hope you're winning all of the arguments, too!
xxx,
Jodi
0 Yorumlar