Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BYS Glitter Dust for Nails: Moonlight Magic

Okay - now for one of the most impractically fun things I've tried on my nails!  Let me tell you the emphasis is on the FUN here!

BYS have launched a new range of Glitter Dust nail kits.  These are not your traditional glitter nail polish, rather these are glitter dipped manicures.  To explain: You paint your nail, dip and roll your nail in a pot of glitter dust while it's still wet, wait a few minutes then brush away the excess.  Each kit contains a bottle of coloured polish, glitter dust in a matching shade and a soft brush for wiping away glitter fallout.  I was lucky enough to receive two of these kits to review and I found the process to be very easy - much less fiddly than the magnetic polishes - and not too messy if you place a sheet of paper where you work to catch any glitter fallout.  This one's for the less artistically inclined polish lovers like me - and for all lovers of glitter of course!

The first shade I'm posting is Moonlight Magic - a vibrant (almost cobalt) blue and it is breathtaking! I can't help it - I'm going to rave about this shade.  I swear, if Dorothy wore sapphire instead of ruby slippers on her feet when she journeyed to Oz this is just what they'd look like! I was in loooooveee.  Now to share some of the looooooveeee *swoon*....

Sun





Shade



Oops, in all my excitement I forgot to take a picture of the kit so here is an image from the Fashion Addict website:
[http://www.fashionaddict.com.au/bys-glitter-for-nails-nail-polish-kit-midnight-magic.html]  
 There are 10 kits in the range and they are available for $7.95AUD each.
Click on the FashionAddict website here to check out the entire BYS Glitter Dust collection.

I'm very seriously considering buying a few more myself!



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar