Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dates Mystery

Well they say things come in threes, it certainly seems that way where my calendars are concerned.  Just before Christmas I bought the usual calendar ready for the new year, the first thing I do is to copy all the birthdays and anniversaries and anything to do with the cars....mot..service etc plus reminders for the dentist, all the usual stuff. When I got to September it was missing....what happened to that? I couldn't take the calendar back to the shop because I had written on it! well it was only a pound and it would have cost more to take it back, so September will be a printed one from the internet.  Then, my lovely grandaughter bought me a new diary for Christmas, a pink one, my favourite colour, again I was filling in my shift pattern for work and noticed double pages for the beginning of most months, that threw me completely. Then this morning......................


Look what happened when I tore off February's page to reveal March.....the 18th &19th are mixed up with 11th & 12th!!!

I wonder how many of the faulty ones are in circulation?  No wonder I never know what day it is :-)

Have a lovely weekend
Karen xxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar