"My roommate was a left-handed relief pitcher and took a picture for his baseball card in Mobile, AL. hitting right-handed. It was awesome.
I love all of my own cards and consider them an honor to have since I grew up collecting them and admiring the players (mostly Nolan Ryan and Junior Griffey) until the late 90's. It was amazing to me when I would meet a staff member, instructor, or coach knowing that I had a baseball card of them tucked away in a shoebox, in a closet at my parents house. And I could remember exactly what the card looked like and what it said on the back, because I used to stare at them for hours.
I only collect cards of my friends now... But someday I hope to have a collection of players from the 1800's and early 1900's. I'm a bit obsessed with early baseball. Ty Cobb was the greatest player of all time. (just saying)"
Thanks!

0 Yorumlar