Woke up yesterday to see my blog about little soldiers had crossed the 50,000 hits mark!
Unfortunately my blog is at that stage where I am picking up a lot of spam hits from Russia and the like but a mile stone is a mile stone!
50,000 hits would have been inconceivable back in 2013 when I started this blog of sillyness.
Back to the proper stuff. I finished up my Ogre Empire spearman yesterday.
Have to be honest he was a LOT more fun to paint then those pigs that are my old Empire Spearmen sculpts!
I am also playing with converting an Ogre into a Knight and a Warpriest but we will see how that plays out.
Miniatures painted / sold this year = 85 (silver tower does not count)
Target 100
Miniatures bought 15 (silver tower does not count)
369 miniatures to go!
70 in the black this year

0 Yorumlar