Perfect Travel Wardrobe
you know when someone asks your opinion it's flattering, isn't it?
that's exactly the reason for this post.one of my reader's sent an email asking me for a list of things to pack for a week in Italy.
I originally posted this last year and looking at it again I wouldn't change a thing.
go HERE to see original post with detailed information on styling this wardrobe
a 9-Midnight ANYWHERE (except the beach, perhaps) wardrobe.
my reader told me she was only using a carry-on piece of luggage,no checked luggage.I'm not certain I could do this :)'s,however, my reader could pare down this assemblage so that it's a fit for her lifestyle& her luggage, I think.
as most of you know, I am not a jeans person at all.I have jeans, of course, but I don't take any of them with me when I travel.my favorites are a muted blue/green flower print from Escada, because theystretch, and another pale gray from Chico's, also because they have a little give& don't bag at the knees. both are narrow legged.
(short aside: I was shocked yesterday to see one of my co-workers,who is really talented, show up for work in jeans ((blue bluejeans)) that were literally shreddedall the way down both legs. & a hideous blouson black short-sleeved blouse. we are in the FASHION business !!!hello? )
the suggestions above appeal to me because they are timeless classics which impart an elegance of style which is understated, but with a touch of whimsy.
we need whimsy in fashion, most definitely!************************************************************************it's a beautiful day in Houston, one of my guy friends and I went out to dinner last Thursday,WE WALKED from my building!
there is a new development on Post Oak Boulevard
@ San Felipe where the newest Whole Foods is located, as wellas some amazing new-concept restaurants.we went to one calledNORTH Italia.
it was packed inside & out,& my guy friend said, "Wow, there's a $Million worth of cars out here,& there are only 2 of them."
anyway, for my Houston readers, the place is great, lots of Tanglewood residents there,not a young group at all, just looked like a great new neighborhood place.& we walked there, remember?
love love love to all of you 
0 Yorumlar